As our community faces a rise in COVID-19 infection rates, our primary goal is to continue servicing our clients in the safest way possible for all involved. Therefore, we will be conducting all tax meetings virtually until further notice.
What this means for you:
When you call the office to set up an appointment to complete your 2020 Tax Return, we will be happy to schedule a virtual meeting via your preferred video conference program (Zoom, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, etc.) or via telephone call if that is easier for you.
In order to streamline the process, we request all 2020 financial documents in advance and offer multiple ways to get them to us:
- You can scan and email us the attachments (ask what email address to use when making your appointment),
- You can use our online portal to upload them directly,
- You can fax them directly to us at 609-645-2440,
- You can mail them to our office, or
- You can drop them off at the office in our secure drop box (at the back entrance)
We know this has been a challenging time for everyone and we are committed to offering the quality service you have come to know and expect. To do that, we must put the safety of our clients and employees first. Thank you for understanding, and if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call the office at 609-645-0553.